Sanctuary, Oviedo Homes For Sale
The Sanctuary Highlights
The Sanctuary in Oviedo, Florida is situated in the northeast corner of Seminole County Florida with easy access to Hwy 417. The Sanctuary is a master planned community with approximately 735 contemporary styled homes, ranging in size from 1500 SF to more than 4300 SF.
Homes for Sale in The Sanctuary, Florida
The Sanctuary Location Map
The Sanctuary Oviedo, FL Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in the The Sanctuary range in price from $250,000 to over $600,000
- Home sizes: 1,500 – 4,300 square feet
- Homes Built: 2001 – 2007, with some fill-in construction still happening now and then.
- Number of homes in The Sanctuary: 744 homes
- Contemporary architecture is used throughout The Sanctuary, including the use of block with stucco and shingle roofs.
- Location: 22 miles northeast of downtown Orlando Florida
- Zip Code: 32766
- SELL YOUR HOME in The Sanctuary
The Sanctuary Features and Amenities
- 3200 sq. ft. Community Clubhouse with Fitness Center, Business Center and Conference Room
- Swimming Pool with Children’s Waterspout, Cabana with Summer Kitchen, Children’s Playground
- Basketball Courts, Sand Volleyball Courts, Soccer Field, Tennis Facilities
- Homeowners Association – membership required
- The Sanctuary HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
Public Schools for The Sanctuary
- Walker Elementary School
- Lawton Chiles Middle School
- Hagerty High School
More About The Sanctuary
The Sanctuary is one of the most sought after communities in Oviedo. Residents of the Sanctuary enjoy the many conservation areas. Of the 727 acre Sanctuary community only 500 acres are developed.
See more Oviedo real estate listings here.