The Sanctuary Oviedo, FL Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in the The Sanctuary range in price from $250,000 to over $600,000
- Home sizes: 1,500 – 4,300 square feet
- Homes Built: 2001 – 2007, with some fill-in construction still happening now and then.
- Number of homes in The Sanctuary: 744 homes
- Contemporary architecture is used throughout The Sanctuary, including the use of block with stucco and shingle roofs.
- Location: 22 miles northeast of downtown Orlando Florida
- Zip Code: 32766
- SELL YOUR HOME in The Sanctuary
The Sanctuary Features and Amenities
- 3200 sq. ft. Community Clubhouse with Fitness Center, Business Center and Conference Room
- Swimming Pool with Children’s Waterspout, Cabana with Summer Kitchen, Children’s Playground
- Basketball Courts, Sand Volleyball Courts, Soccer Field, Tennis Facilities
- Homeowners Association – membership required
- The Sanctuary HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
Public Schools for The Sanctuary
- Walker Elementary School
- Lawton Chiles Middle School
- Hagerty High School
The Sanctuary is one of the most sought after communities in Oviedo. Residents of the Sanctuary enjoy the many conservation areas. Of the 727 acre Sanctuary community only 340 acres are developed.