Homes for Sale in The Sanctuary, Florida
The Sanctuary – Oviedo, Florida
In Oviedo, Florida, The Sanctuary is situated in the northeast corner of Seminole County, Florida, with easy access to Hwy 417. The Sanctuary is a master-planned community with approximately 735 contemporary-styled homes, ranging from 1500 SF to more than 4300 SF.
The Sanctuary Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in the The Sanctuary range in price from $250,000 to over $600,000
- Home sizes: 1,500 – 4,300 square feet
- Homes Built: 2001 – 2007, with some fill-in construction still happening now and then.
- Number of homes in The Sanctuary: 744 homes
- Contemporary architecture is used throughout The Sanctuary, including the use of block with stucco and shingle roofs.
- Location: 22 miles northeast of downtown Orlando Florida
- Zip Code: 32766
- SELL YOUR HOME in The Sanctuary
The Sanctuary Features and Amenities
- 3200 sq. ft. Community Clubhouse with Fitness Center, Business Center and Conference Room
- Swimming Pool with Children’s Waterspout, Cabana with Summer Kitchen, Children’s Playground
- Basketball Courts, Sand Volleyball Courts, Soccer Field, Tennis Facilities
- Homeowners Association – membership required
- The Sanctuary HOA website has community information, contacts and events
Schools for The Sanctuary
- Walker Elementary School
- Lawton Chiles Middle School
- Hagerty High School
More About The Sanctuary
The Sanctuary is one of the most sought-after communities in Oviedo. Residents of the Sanctuary enjoy the many conservation areas. The Sanctuary spans 727 acres.