Homes for Sale in Avalon Park, Florida
Avalon Park – Orlando, Florida
Avalon Park in Orlando, Florida, is situated 17 miles east of downtown Orlando. Avalon Park Orlando, Florida, was built on the rich traditions of small-town life. Tree-lined streets, lakes, lush landscaping, rocking chair porches, and nearby schools, shops, and professional services were designed to evoke an ideal small-town America.
Avalon Park Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Avalon Park range in price from $200,000 to over $700,000
- Number of homes in Avalon Park: 4,800+
- Homes Built: 2001 – Present
- Location: 17 miles east of downtown Orlando FL 32828
- SELL YOUR HOME in Avalon Park
Avalon Park Features and Amenities
- Town Center, which features parks, shops, restaurants and pubs.
- Tanja King Park, includes baseball, basketball, racquetball, tennis, splash park, cabana with picnic tables and bathrooms
- Homeowners’ Association – membership required
- The Avalon Park HOA website has community information, events, and contacts.
The mixed-use development offers a combination of the warmth of yesterday and the conveniences of today, with architectural design as inviting as the traditions. Planning includes approximately 3,400 single-family units, 1,431 multi-family units, and over half a million square feet of commercial space.
Avalon Park Schools
- Elementary Schools: Avalon Park, Stone Lakes, Timber Lakes, Camelot, and Castle Creek
- Avalon Middle
- Timber Creek High