Avalon Park, Orlando Homes For Sale
Avalon Park Highlights
Avalon Park in Orlando, Florida is situated 17 miles east of downtown Orlando. Avalon Park Orlando Florida was built on the rich traditions of small-town life. Tree-lined streets, lakes, lush landscaping, rocking chair porches and nearby schools, shops and professional services were designed to evoke an ideal small-town America.
Homes for Sale in Avalon Park, Florida
Avalon Park Location Map
Avalon Park Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Avalon Park range in price from $200,000 to over $700,000
- Number of homes in Avalon Park: 4,800+
- Homes Built: 2001 – Present
- Location: 17 miles east of downtown Orlando FL 32828
- SELL YOUR HOME in Avalon Park
Avalon Park Features and Amenities
- Town Center, which features parks, shops, restaurants and pubs.
- Tanja King Park, includes baseball, basketball, racquetball, tennis, splash park, cabana with picnic tables and bathrooms
- Homeowners’ Association – membership required
- The Avalon Park HOA website has community information, events, and contacts.
Avalon Park Schools
- Elementary Schools: Avalon Park, Stone Lakes, Timber Lakes, Camelot, and Castle Creek
- Avalon Middle
- Timber Creek High
The mixed-use development offers a combination of the warmth of yesterday and the conveniences of today, with architectural design as inviting as the traditions. Planning includes approximately 3,400 single-family units, 1,431 multi-family units and over half a million square feet of commercial space.