Live Oak Reserve Oviedo, FL Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Live Oak Reserve range in price from $325,000 to over $625,000
- Home sizes: 2,000-5,000 square feet
- Homes built: 2000-2011, with some fill-in construction in progress now
- Number of homes in Live Oak Reserve: 930 homes in 16 villages
- Traditional architecture is used throughout Live Oak Reserve, including the use of block with stucco and shingle roofs.
- Location: 22 miles northeast of Downtown Orlando, Florida
- Zip code: 32766
- SELL YOUR HOME in Live Oak Reserve
Live Oak Reserve Features and Amenities
- The Aquatic Center which has the clubhouse, gym, Olympic sized pool with a 2 story tube slide and umbrella fountain.
- Sports Park which has basketball and tennis courts
- The Ballpark which has baseball and soccer fields, as well as a playground.
- The Roundabout Playground located on Live Oak Reserve Boulevard which contains a wooded area and a playground.
- Community dock overlooking Horseshoe Lake
- Homeowners Association – membership required
- The Live Oak Reserve HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
Public Schools for Live Oak Reserve
- Partin Elementary School
- Lawton Chiles Middle School
- Hagerty High School
Live Oak Reserve Homes for Sale on this site are in the villages of Pinehurst, Oakwood, Heron’s Landing, Crane’s Landing, Osprey Pointe, Magnolia Glen, Eagle’s Landing, Woodland’s Park, Willow Point, Cedar Glen, Quail’s Landing, Falcon’s Cove, Laurel Bend, Lake Shore, Hawthorne Reserve, and Hawk’s Landing.