Baldwin Park Real Estate Information
- HOMES FOR SALE in Baldwin Park range in price from $300,000 to $2,000,000
- MARKET REPORT for Baldwin Park
- Number of homes in Baldwin Park: 2,100
- There are currently 464 condominiums, 538 townhomes and 1,088 single family homes in Baldwin Park
- Homes Built: 2004 – 2012
- Location: 4.5 miles NE of downtown Orlando
- SELL YOUR HOME in Baldwin Park
Baldwin Park Features and Amenities:
- Lakefront Homes: Lake Baldwin and Lake Susannah
- Lakefront Community Center, Parks, Pools and Trails
- Homeowners’ Association – membership required
- The Baldwin Park HOA website has community information, events, and contacts.
Public Schools for Baldwin Park:
- Audubon Park Elementary School
- Glenridge Middle School
- Winter Park High School
Parks, lakes, playgrounds and common areas are other places to meet and socialize, making Baldwin Park one of the friendliest communities in Orlando, Florida.
More About Baldwin Park in Orlando, Florida
Community swimming pools and fitness facilities are also enjoyed. Roadways form a connected network with more than 25 entries and exits to the neighborhood so traffic is dispersed and flows easily, and residents have quick access to other Orlando communities. Garages are accessed by alleys in the rear of homes for prettier, friendlier streetscapes. With homes of many different types, from apartments to Custom homes, Baldwin Park is inviting to families, singles and empty nesters. It’s an Orlando community you’ll be proud to call home.
Home for sale in Baldwin Park Orlando Florida are listed on this site for the following subdivisions:
Baldwin Park No 1 Condo, Baldwin Park No 2 Condo, Baldwin Park No 3 Condo, Baldwin Park Unit 1, Baldwin Park Unit 1 Replat 1, Baldwin Park Unit 2, Baldwin Park Unit 3, Baldwin Park Unit 3 Rep 1, Baldwin Park Unit 4, Baldwin Park Unit 5, Baldwin Park Unit 6, Baldwin Park Unit 7, Baldwin Park Unit 8A, Baldwin Park Unit 9A