Colonialtown Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Colonialtown range in price from $170,000 to over $1,000,000
- Number of homes in Colonialtown: 1700
- Homes Built: 1922 – 1960, with some newer fill in and replacement homes
- Location: 3.0 miles northeast of downtown Orlando Florida
- SELL YOUR HOME in Colonialtown
Colonialtown Features and Amenities
- Homeowners Association – membership optional
- The Colonialtown HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
Colonialtown Public Schools
- Ferncreek Elementary
- Howard Middle
- Edgewater High School
More About Colonialtown in Orlando, Florida
The Orlando City Fire Station # 4 serves the community. The fire station was built in 1955. The Neighborhood Center was rebuilt in 1986 on the original site of the Colonialtown Women’s Club which was founded in 1938. Across the street from our Neighborhood Center is the Fern Creek Elementary School which is developing an Arts Magnet curriculum. There is an old time charm about Colonialtown, with residents who actively participate in neighborhood events, to the Craftsman style bungalows with open front porches.
The Colonialtown North community consists of more than 1700 homes with a population of about 3,500 residents. The neighborhood boundaries are from Mills Avenue on the West, to Bumby Avenue on the East, to Colonial Drive on the South, to Nebraska Street and Corrine Drive on the North.
Home for sale in Colonialtown are listed on this site for the following subdivisions:
Colonial Acres, Colonial Gardens Replat, Colonial Grove Estates 1st Add, Colonial Grove Estates Arbor V, Colonial Hills 1st Add, Colonial Manor, Colonial City Homes Condo, and more