Homes for Sale in Country Creek, Florida
No Results Found.
Country Creek – Altamonte Springs, Florida
Country Creek in Altamonte Springs – As Country Creek Parkway winds under the moss-draped trees and over a quaint covered bridge, it leads you into a cul-de-sac community located approximately 9.5 miles from downtown Orlando. Situated in the southwest corner of Seminole County, Country Creek is just minutes from I-4 and the new John Land 414 Expressway.
Country Creek Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Country Creek range in price from $160,000 to over $400,000
- Homes built from 1984 – 1995
- Five neighborhoods with over 600 single family homes.
- Two neighborhoods with 160 townhome villas, most with garages.
- Traditional architecture is used throughout Country Creek, with a variety of stucco, siding, brick and stone facades.
- SELL YOUR HOME in Country Creek
Country Creek Features and Amenities
- A Clubhouse
- Two Pools
- WiFi at both Pools and Clubhouse
- Basketball court
- Two Tennis courts, Two Racquetball courts
- Four Playgrounds
- Three Picnic areas
- Walking trails
- Country Creek borders Lake Lotus Park, a City of Altamonte Springs nature preserve, with some homes backing up to the preserve and lake
- Homeowners’ Association – membership required
- The Country Creek HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
- The HOA is managed by Sentry Management, 407-788-6700; Onsite Clubhouse Office, 407-295-6881
- Country Creek – Video Drive Through
Schools for Country Creek
- Bear Lake Elementary
- Teague Middle
- Lake Brantley High