Homes for Sale in Lake Brantley Isles, Florida
No Results Found.
Lake Brantley Isles – Longwood, Florida
Lake Brantley Isles in Longwood, Florida, also known as Brantley Isles, is a lakefront community situated on the western shore of the 288-acre Lake Brantley. The community is conveniently located in the historic town of Longwood, Florida, and is approximately 15 miles northwest of Downtown Orlando Florida. The homes range from tiny older ranch-style homes to substantial and luxurious waterfront homes.
Lake Brantley Isles Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Lake Brantley Isles range in price from $200,000 to over $1,000,000
- Number of homes: 305
- Homes Built: 1955 – 2008
- Location: 14.5 miles NW of Downtown Orlando
- SELL YOUR HOME in Lake Brantley Isles
Lake Brantley Isles Features and Amenities
- Private Beach Park with Picnic Pavilion, Children’s Play Set, Beach Volleyball Court
- Private Boat Launch
- Homeowners’ Association – membership is voluntary. Membership is required for the use of the community amenities. See the community’s website for details.
- The Lake Brantley Isles HOA website has community information, contacts and events
Lake Brantley Isles Public Schools
- Wekiva Elementary
- Teague Middle
- Lake Brantley High
More About Lake Brantley Isles
The community is very established with top-rated schools. The homes range from tiny older ranch-style homes to substantial and luxurious waterfront homes.
Homes for sale are listed on this page for the following subdivisions:
Brantley Shores and 1st Add, Harringtons Subd, Lake Brantley Isles with Amended Plat, Lake Brantley Isles 1st Add and 2nd Add, Lake Brantley Shores, Lloyds Terrace, Prescott Homestead, Prescotts Addition to Lloyds Terrace, Prescotts Add To Lloyds Terrace