Village of Bridgewater
Village of Bridgewater — Located just a short drive to the beautiful historic downtown Winter Garden. The Village Center of Bridgewater is located within Summerport and has unique small businesses along with neighborhood favorites such as Publix, pizza, Italian fine-dining, drycleaner, UPS store, specialty dog shop with grooming, as well Scribble Space a shared office space and meeting place.
- Summerport — Located in western Windermere just off S.R. 435. This neighborhood features beautiful walking trails, lakes, a community pool, fitness center, kids play area, basketball court, tennis court and an event space with kitchen. Keene’s crossing elementary is located within this neighborhood.
- Orchard Hills — Located in Winter Garden offers homeowners resort style amenities such as a pool with zero-entry at one end. Fitness center, event space with t.v.’s and kitchen and dog park. Residents can also enjoy outdoor charcoal bbq areas, and sports lawn. Consists of single family and townhomes. One mile from Bridgewater middle school and Keene’s crossing elementary school.
- Orchard Park — Located just north of Orchard hills offering a community pool, and baseball field.
- Independence — This is a carefully planned community that was built around protecting the environment and enhancing the lifestyle of its residents. Located just north of the Walt Disney Resort. Amenities include community swimming pools, 2 Clubhouses, Tennis courts, Basketball courts, children’s play areas, private boat launch, walking and jogging path, neighborhood parks, nature trails, new gaming arcade for the kids, Fitness Center. The Orange County National Golf Center is located just 5 minutes away.
- Summerlake — This family friendly neighborhood offers so much. With its resort style pool, fitness center, event space, dog parks, bike paths, walking trails, community parks and convenient location to shopping, golf and theme parks.
- Eden Isle — Located walking distance to Summerport Village shopping. This gated community offers clubhouse with pool, children’s play area, pier and boat launch.
- Isles of Lake Hancock — Exclusive private gated community along Lake Hancock with only 71 prestigious homes with 15 of them offering front and back water views. Amenities include tennis courts, boat launch pad, boat docks, gazebos and green park spaces.
- Providence — Neighborhood mainly features single family large homes. Amenities include a community pool, tot lot, and gazebos near Lake Sawyer great for picnics.
- Keenes Crossing Elementary
- Independence Elementary
- Bridgewater Middle
- Windermere High
- Foundation Academy (located just North of the Village of Bridgewater)