Homes for Sale in Independence, Florida
Independence – Winter Garden, Florida
Independence, also known as Signature Lakes, is located in Winter Garden, Florida, in Orange County. Independence is just off Ficquette Road, a couple of miles southwest of Windermere and a few miles north of Disney World. Independence is a planned development community with nature trails, a bike trail, four community pools, the entryway complete with a 50 ft. clock tower overlooking a 512-foot reflection pond, mature live oak trees, and two magnificent gas-flamed monuments.
Independence Winter Garden Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Independence range in price from $200,000 to over $1,500,000
- Home sizes: 1,500-6,000 square feet
- Homes built: 2005-Present
- Number of homes in Independence: 1,525
- Location: 20 miles west of downtown Orlando Florida
- Zip Code: 34787
- SELL YOUR HOME in Independence
Independence Features and Amenities
- Waterfront home on Lake Hancock
- Club houses, pools, fitness center, tennis, bike trails, dog park, ski lake access through community boat ramp, digital cable with HBO, and high speed internet.
- Homeowners association – membership required
- Independence – Community Drive Through Video
Schools for Independence
- Keene’s Crossing Elementary
- Bridgewater Middle
- West Orange High
More About Independence
Amenities in Independence include a community clubhouse, fitness center, two resident swimming pools, basketball courts, pedestrian and bicycle trails, children’s play areas, a bald eagle refuge, and community boat ramp access to the 260-acre skiable Lake Hancock.