Thornton Park Orlando, FL Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Thornton Park range in price from $190,000 to over $1,200,000
- Home sizes: 750-4,000 square feet
- Homes Built: 1912-1960, with some empty lot fill-ins and replacements of torn-down homes happening now and then.
- Number of homes in Thornton Park: 170
- Location: 1.0 east of downtown Orlando, Florida
- Zip code: 32801
- SELL YOUR HOME in Thornton Park
Thornton Park Features and Amenities
- Walk to downtown Orlando and Lake Eola Park
Schools for Thornton Park
- Hillcrest Elementary School
- Howard Middle School
- Edgewater High School
The homes in Thornton Park were mostly developed throughout the early 1900’s, with some new condos like the popular Thornton Park Central Condos constructed in 2000.