Thornton Park, Orlando Homes For Sale
Thornton Park Highlights
Thornton Park in Orlando, Florida is situated 1 miles east of the heart of downtown Orlando and a short walk to the Lake Eola Park. Thornton Park was first settled in the early 1900’s. This charming community has lovely tree lined brick streets and has one three acre lake, Lake Olive.
Homes for Sale in Thornton Park, Florida
Thornton Park Location Map
Thornton Park Orlando, FL Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Thornton Park range in price from $190,000 to over $1,200,000
- Home sizes: 750-4,000 square feet
- Homes Built: 1912-1960, with some empty lot fill-ins and replacements of torn-down homes happening now and then.
- Number of homes in Thornton Park: 170
- Location: 1.0 east of downtown Orlando, Florida
- Zip code: 32801
- SELL YOUR HOME in Thornton Park
Thornton Park Features and Amenities
- Walk to downtown Orlando and Lake Eola Park
Schools for Thornton Park
- Hillcrest Elementary School
- Howard Middle School
- Edgewater High School
The homes in Thornton Park were mostly developed throughout the early 1900’s, with some new condos like the popular Thornton Park Central Condos constructed in 2000.