Homes for Sale in Thornton Park, Florida
Thornton Park – Orlando, Florida
Settled in the early 1900s, Thornton Park in Orlando, Florida, is situated 1 mile east of the heart of downtown Orlando and a short walk to Lake Eola Park. This charming community has lovely tree-lined brick streets and has one three-acre lake, Lake Olive.
Thornton Park Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Thornton Park range in price from $190,000 to over $1,200,000
- Home sizes: 750-4,000 square feet
- Homes Built: 1912-1960, with some empty lot fill-ins and replacements of torn-down homes happening now and then.
- Number of homes in Thornton Park: 170
- Location: 1.0 east of downtown Orlando, Florida
- Zip code: 32801
- SELL YOUR HOME in Thornton Park
Thornton Park Features and Amenities
- Walk to downtown Orlando and Lake Eola Park
Schools for Thornton Park
- Hillcrest Elementary School
- Howard Middle School
- Edgewater High School
More About Thornton Park
The homes in Thornton Park were mostly developed throughout the early 1900s, with some newer condos like the popular Thornton Park Central Condos constructed in 2000.