Homes for Sale in MetroWest, Florida
MetroWest – Orlando, Florida
In Orlando, Florida, MetroWest is a family-oriented, master-planned golf community situated on 1800 acres in southwest Orlando. MetroWest is an urban village in which people live, conduct business, play championship golf, and admire an impeccably maintained landscape while benefiting from the most convenient location in all of Central Florida.
MetroWest Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in MetroWest range in price from $100,000 to over $500,000
- Number of homes in MetroWest: 5200 homes, townhomes, and condominiums
- Homes Built: 1995 – 2002, with some newer fill in homes
- Location: 9.0 miles west of downtown Orlando
- SELL YOUR HOME in MetroWest
MetroWest Features and Amenities
- MetroWest Golf Course and Club
- MetroWest Village: Restaurants & Shops
- Homeowners’ Association – HOA website has community information, events, and contacts
- HOA’s phone number is: 407-601-5995
MetroWest Public Schools
- MetroWest Elementary
- Gotha Middle
- Olympia High
More About MetroWest
1200-acre of MetroWest has been developed with single-family homes, multifamily residential, and commercial real estate, with 600 acres reserved for green space, including golf courses and roadways.
Home for sale in MetroWest are listed on this site for the following subdivisions, and condo complexes: MetroWest, Abingdon Hill, Azur at MetroWest, Bardmoor, Bermuda Dunes, Central Park at MetroWest, Fairway Cove, The Fountains at MetroWest, The Hamptons at MetroWest, Hawksnest at MetroWest, The Isles, La Plazza at MetroWest, The Madison at MetroWest, Palma Vista, Pembroke, Promenade Lakefront Condominiums, The Residences at Veranda Park, Serenata, St. Andrews, Stonebridge Commons, Stonebridge Lakes, Stonebridge Place, Tradewinds, Villa Capri, Vista Royale, Westchester at MetroWest There are several new developments including Villa del Lago Condos Metrowest and Veranda Park. Veranda Park is located at the corner of MetroWest Boulevard and Hiawassee Road. Veranda Park is a multi-story mixed-use project, which will feature retail, office, and residential space in an upscale town center.