Homes for Sale in Wekiva Cove, Florida
Wekiva Cove – Longwood, Florida
In Longwood, Florida, Wekiva Cove is a residential community of 316 homes located in Longwood, Florida. Wekiva Cove has an excellent waterfront park with a clubhouse and fishing pier on the 36-acre Lake Wekiva. The homes in Wekiva Cove were built from 1980-1993, with some homes having waterfront views. Wekiva Cove is situated 15 miles northwest of downtown Orlando and 37 miles northeast of Disney World.
Wekiva Cove Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Wekiva Cove range in price from $250,000 to over $400,000
- Number of homes in Wekiva Cove: 316
- Homes Built: 1980 – 1993
- Location: 15.2 miles northwest of Downtown Orlando, Florida
- SELL YOUR HOME in Wekiva Cove
Wekiva Cove Features and Amenities
- Waterfront Club House, Community Pool, Picnic Pavilion, Children’s Play Set – Tot Lot, Tennis Courts
- Homes with waterfront views: Lake Wekiva
- Homeowners Association – membership required
- The Wekiva Cove HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
Schools for Wekiva Cove
- Wekiva Elementary
- Teague Middle
- Lake Brantley High
More About Wekiva Cove
Residents will enjoy the one-mile walking/jogging trail that borders the lake and the waterfront clubhouse complex that features a pool and fishing pier. The Wekiva area and community are best known for the Wekiva Springs State Park, located on the north side of Wekiva. The Wekiva area is an excellent area for families and is situated in the sought-after Lake Brantley High School district.