Sweetwater Oaks in Longwood, Florida
is a residential single family home community located in Longwood Florida. Sweetwater Oaks is situated 14 miles north of downtown Orlando and 38 miles northeast of Disney World. Nestled between Lake Brantley and the Wekiva River, Sweetwater Oaks is one of the most desired neighborhoods in Longwood.
Sweetwater Oaks Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Sweetwater Oaks range in price from $200,000 to over $500,000
- Number of homes sites in Sweetwater Oaks: 1400
- Homes Built: 1971 - 1996
- Location: 14 miles north of downtown Orlando Florida
- Sell Your Home in Sweetwater Oaks
Sweetwater Oaks Features and Amenities:
- Community Clubhouse
- Beach Park w/Boat Ramp
- Picnic Pavilion
- Children’s Play Set - Tot Lot
- Tennis Courts
- Homeowners Association - membership required
- The Sweetwater Oaks HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
Public Schools For Sweetwater Oaks:
- Sabal Point Elementary
- Rock Lake Middle
- Lake Brantley High
Residents of Sweetwater Oaks will enjoy the community clubhouse where community meetings and events take place.