Wekiva Cove Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Wekiva Cove range in price from $250,000 to over $400,000
- Number of homes in Wekiva Cove: 316
- Homes Built: 1980 – 1993
- Location: 15.2 miles northwest of Downtown Orlando, Florida
- SELL YOUR HOME in Wekiva Cove
Wekiva Cove Features and Amenities
- Waterfront Club House, Community Pool, Picnic Pavilion, Children’s Play Set – Tot Lot, Tennis Courts
- Homes with waterfront views: Lake Wekiva
- Homeowners Association – membership required
- The Wekiva Cove HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
Schools for Wekiva Cove
- Wekiva Elementary
- Teague Middle
- Lake Brantley High
Residents will enjoy the one mile walking/jogging trail that borders the lake and the waterfront clubhouse complex that features a pool and fishing pier. The Wekiva area and community are best known for the Wekiva Springs State Park which is located on the north side of Wekiva. The Wekiva area is a great area for families and is located within the sought after Lake Brantley High School district.