Magnolia Plantation in Lake Mary, Florida
is a gated and guarded residential golf community of 495 luxury homes. Located in Lake Mary Florida, Magnolia Plantation is situated 17.2 miles north of downtown Orlando and 27.5 miles northeast of Disney World. The homes in Magnolia Plantation were built from 2000 to 2008 and are contemporary and Mediterranean in style.
Magnolia Plantation Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Magnolia Plantation range in price from $500,000 to over $2,000,000.
- Number of homes in Magnolia Plantation: 495
- Homes Built: 2000 - 2008
- Location: 17.2 miles north of Downtown Orlando
- Sell Your Home in Magnolia Plantation
Magnolia Plantation Features and Amenities:
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Coarse
- Gated and Guarded Entrance
- Tennis Courts & Playground
- Homeowners Association - Required
- Fees include: Gated, Playground, Tennis Courts
Schools for Magnolia Plantation:
- Heathrow Elementary
- Markham Woods Middle
- Seminole High
Magnolia Plantation is one of Central Florida's most desirable communities, featuring a gated entrance, playground, beautiful palms and mature landscaping. This beautiful "back to nature" setting North of Orlando offers large one-half to one-acre custom estate home sites. You can choose from wooded conservation areas or golf view sites. A large nature park area, 18 hole championship golf course and clubhouse are available to residents.