Heathrow in Lake Mary, Florida
is a residential golf community of 725 luxury homes located in Lake Mary Florida. Heathrow is situated 16.5 miles north of downtown Orlando and 29.2 miles northeast of Disney World. The homes in Heathrow were built from 1983 to 2005 and are contemporary and Mediterranean in style.
Heathrow Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Heathrow range in price from $150,000 to over $2,500,000.
- Number of homes in Heathrow: 725
- Homes Built: 1983 - 2005
- Location: 16.5 miles N of Downtown Orlando
- Sell Your Home in Heathrow
Heathrow Features and Amenities:
- Gated Golf Community, Playground, Golf Course & Country Club
- Homeowners Association - membership required, fees vary
- The Heathrow HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
Schools for Heathrow:
- Heathrow Elementary
- Markham Woods Middle
- Seminole High
Heathrow is one of Central Florida's most desirable communities, featuring a full service country club, 18 hole golf course, tennis, playground, parks, fountains, beautiful palms and mature landscaping.
Homes for Sale in Heathrow - Lake Mary, Florida
More About Heathrow in Lake Mary, Florida
Heathrow homes for sale are listed on this site for the following subdivisions:
Heathrow, Heathrow/Bristol Park, Heathrow/Brookhaven, Heathrow/Burlington Oaks, Heathrow/Carrington Park, Heathrow/Cherry Ridge, Heathrow/Devon Green, Heathrow/Devon Place, Heathrow/East Camden, Heathrow/Heron Ridge, Heathrow/Lexington Green, Heathrow/Muirfield Village, Heathrow/Regency Green, Heathrow/Stonebridge, Heathrow/Wembley Park, Heathrow/Wyntree