Homes for Sale in Southchase, Florida
Southchase – Orlando, Florida
Southchase in Orlando, Florida, is a 3200 + housing subdivision located in the south-central area of the Orlando real estate market. The homes in Southchase are contemporary in style and built from 1991 to 2000. The homes range in size from 1,000 square feet to over 3,250 square feet.
Southchase Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Southchase range in price from $180,000 to over $350,000
- Number of homes in Southchase: 3200
- Homes Built: 1991 – 2001
- Location: 14.5 south of downtown Orlando Florida
- Zip code: 32824, 32837
- SELL YOUR HOME in Southchase
Southchase Features and Amenities
- Recreation Building, Community Pool, Tennis Courts, Playground, Tot lot
- Homeowners Association – membership required
- The Southchase HOA website has community information, events, and contacts
Schools for Southchase
- Southwood Elementary School
- South Creek Middle School
- Cypress Creek High School
More About Southchase
The community features various amenities throughout the many sections within the master-planned community. Some of the neighborhoods feature gated entrances, parks, and more. Southchase is located within 15 minutes of Disney World, Sea World, and the Orlando International Airport. Also nearby are the Florida Mall, great restaurants, and schools with easy access to the 417 Expressway and the Florida Turnpike.
Homes for sale on this page include all of Southchase: Arlington Park, Belmont Park, Churchill Downs, and South Downs.