Homes for Sale in The Sanctuary, Florida
The Sanctuary Downtown – Orlando, Florida
The Sanctuary in Orlando, Florida, is considered by many to be the best in downtown Orlando condo living, located in the heart of Downtown Orlando’s South Eola District, on the corner of S Eola Drive and E Pine Street.
Sanctuary Downtown Real Estate Information
- Condos For Sale in The Sanctuary Downtown range in price from $350,000 to over $1,750,000
- Size of condo units in The Sanctuary:
- 1 bedroom condos, with 2 bathrooms = 1,325-1,400 square feet
- 2 bedroom condos, with 2 and 2 1/2 bathrooms = 1,600-2,650 square feet
- 3 bedroom condos, with 3 and 2 1/2 bathrooms = 2,035-2,575 square feet
- 3 bedroom penthouse units, with 2 1/2 bathrooms = 2,490-4,050 square feet
- 3 bedroom penthouse units, with 3 1/2 bathrooms = 3,323-3,830 square feet
- 4 bedroom penthouse units, with 3 bathrooms = 4,244 square feet
- 5 bedroom penthouse units, with 4 bathrooms = 4,800 square feet
- Number of condos in The Sanctuary: 174
- Built in 2005
- SELL YOUR CONDO in The Sanctuary Downtown
The Sanctuary’s Features and Amenities
- Heated infinity pool, spa, fitness center, 24 hour roaming security, concierge. Get doorstep delivery from local restaurants.
- Homeowners association – membership required
- HOA Fee: $.36 per square foot approximate
- Fees include: building exterior, building insurance, trash, basic cable, grounds maintenance, parking sewer and water.
- Front desk: 407-246-1666
Schools for The Sanctuary Downtown
- Hillcrest Elementary
- Howard Middle
- Edgewater High
More About The Sanctuary
The Sanctuary building is 18 floors with 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units ranging from 1,325 to more than 2,650 square feet of living space. The Sanctuary has 3, 4, and 5 bedroom penthouse units ranging from 2,490 to 4,800 square feet. The Sanctuary building is 18 floors with 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units ranging from 1,325 to more than 2,650 square feet of living space. The Sanctuary has 3, 4, and 5 bedroom penthouse units ranging from 2,490 to 4,800 square feet.
The Sanctuary features a 5th-floor sun deck with a heated infinity swimming pool and hot tub. You will enjoy the fully-equipped fitness center, residence lounge with media room, and catering kitchen. Your safety is ensured with 24-hour roaming security and concierge service. Located on the street level are shops and restaurants. Many area restaurants offer room service and catering to the Sanctuary residents.