Homes for Sale in Conway Area, Florida
Conway Area – Orlando, Florida
Conway Area in Orlando, Florida, is situated 4 miles southeast of downtown Orlando and 6 miles northwest of the Orlando Airport. The Conway Area is an Orlando favorite. This established neighborhood’s focal point is the vast 1773 acre Lake Conway chain of lakes, a favorite for boating, skiing, or just relaxing at one of the surrounding parks. There are two other smaller lakes in the Conway area, the 64-acre Lake Gatlin and the 20-acre Lake Warren.
Conway Area Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in the Conway Area range in price from $120,000 to over $2,000,000
- Number of homes in Conway: 5200
- Homes Built: 1962 – 2002, with some newer fill in and replacement homes
- Location: 3.5 miles southeast of downtown Orlando Florida
- Zip codes: 32806, 32809, 32812
- SELL YOUR HOME in the Conway Area
More About The Conway Area
First settled in the early 1960s, the approximately 5200 homes in the Conway area were primarily built 1960s, with a population of about 16,500 residents. The neighborhood boundaries are Pershing Ave to the north, McCoy Road to the south, Orange Ave to the east, and Conway Road to the west.
Home for sale in the Conway area are listed on this site for the following subdivisions:
Conway, Waterwitch Club.