Bel Air Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Bel Air range in price from $250,000 to over $1,000,000.
- Number of homes in Bel Air: 319
- Homes Built: 1950 – 1972 some newer fill in and replacement homes
- Location: 2.0 miles southeast of Downtown Orlando, Florida
- SELL YOUR HOME in Bel Air
Public Schools for Bel Air:
- Lake Como Elementary
- Howard Middle School
- Boone High School
The Bel Air community consists of approximately 300 homes with a population of about 700 residents. The neighborhood boundaries are from S Ferncreek Avenue on the West, to Groveland Avenue, Cloverlawn Avenue and Warwick Place on the East, to E Gore Street on the North, to just South of Curry Ford Road on the South.
More About Bel Air in Orlando, Florida
Home for sale in Bel Air Orlando Florida are listed on this site for the following subdivisions:
Bel Air, Bel Air Hills, Bel Air Manor, Bel Air Shores