Homes for Sale in Bel Air, Florida
Bel Air – Orlando, Florida
Bel Air in Orlando, Florida, is situated 2.0 miles southeast of the heart of downtown Orlando, settled in the 1950s and 1960s with some later homes coming in the early 1970s, Bel Air. This charming community has lovely tree-lined streets and two lakes, the 7-acre Lake Weldona at the north and the 14-acre Hourglass Lake at the community’s south end.
Bel Air Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Bel Air range in price from $250,000 to over $1,000,000.
- Number of homes in Bel Air: 319
- Homes Built: 1950 – 1972 some newer fill in and replacement homes
- Location: 2.0 miles southeast of Downtown Orlando, Florida
- SELL YOUR HOME in Bel Air
Public Schools for Bel Air
- Lake Como Elementary
- Howard Middle School
- Boone High School
More About Bel Air in Orlando, Florida
The Bel Air community consists of approximately 300 homes with a population of about 700 residents. The neighborhood boundaries are from S Ferncreek Avenue on the West, to Groveland Avenue, Cloverlawn Avenue, and Warwick Place on the East, to E Gore Street on the North, to just south of Curry Ford Road on the South.