Vacation Home Ownership—If you are one of the lucky few to own a vacation home in Orlando, Florida, you will no doubt need the occasional helping hand from local experts. We here at the RE/MAX, YourOrlando.com Team want you to know that you can count on us.
Whether you are looking for your first vacation home, or you own homes around the world, we are your Orlando vacation home experts and resource.
Resources for Vacation Home Owners:
All buyers and sellers:
- The Orlando Visitor's Center — find out about Orlando area attractions, things to do, park discounts, vacation planning and more.
- Property Taxes — you will be required to pay property taxes on your vacation home. Your tax bill will be established by the county's property appraiser's office. You can contact the property appraiser's office for a tax estimate. Most county's have online tax estimator tools on their websites. Here are links to some of our local property appraisers' websites and estimator tools:
Foreign buyers and sellers:
- 10 Things Foreign Home Buyers Should Know About Buying a Vacation Home in Orlando
- IRS Tax Guidance for Foreign Property Buyers/Sellers
- IRS Form W-7 (Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)