Thornton Park in Orlando, Florida
is situated 1 miles east of the heart of downtown Orlando and a short walk to the Lake Eola Park. Thornton Park was first settled in the early 1900's. This charming community has lovely tree lined brick streets and has one three acre lake, Lake Olive.
Thornton Park Orlando, FL Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Thornton Park range in price from $175,000 to over $1,500,000
- Home sizes: 750-4,000 square feet
- Homes Built: 1912-1960, with some empty lot fill-ins and replacements of torn-down homes happening now and then.
- Number of homes in Thornton Park: 170
- Location: 1.0 east of downtown Orlando, Florida
- Zip code: 32801
- Sell Your Home in Thornton Park
Thornton Park Features and Amenities:
- Walk to downtown Orlando and Lake Eola Park
Schools for Thornton Park:
- Hillcrest Elementary School
- Howard Middle School
- Edgewater High School
The homes in Thornton Park were mostly developed throughout the early 1900's, with some new condos like the popular Thornton Park Central Condos being constructed in 2000.
Homes For Sale in Thornton Park
More About Thornton Park in Orlando, Florida
The Thornton Park community consists of approximately 170 homes with a population of about 750 residents. The neighborhood boundaries are from Summerlin Avenue on the West, to N Brown Avenue on the East, to Robinson Street on the North and Central Boulevard and S.R. 408 the East West Expressway on the South.
Homes for sale in Thornton Park Orlando Florida are listed on this site for the following subdivisions:
Thornton Park, Thornton Manor Condo, Thornton Park Central Condo, Thornton Place Townhomes, Thornton Place Townhomes Condo, Thornton Park Studios.