Bel Air in Orlando Florida
is situated 2.0 miles southeast of the heart of downtown Orlando. Bel Air was first settled in the 1950's and 1960’s with some later homes coming in the early 1970’s. This charming community has lovely tree lined streets and two lakes, the 7 acre Lake Weldona at the north and the 14 acre Hourglass Lake at the south end of the community.
Bel Air Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Bel Air range in price from $175,000 to over $1,000,000.
- Number of homes in Bel Air: 319
- Homes Built: 1950 - 1972 some newer fill in and replacement homes
- Location: 2.0 miles southeast of downtown Orlando Florida
- Sell Your Home in Bel Air
Public Schools for Bel Air:
- Lake Como Elementary
- Howard Middle School
- Boone High School
The Bel Air community consists of approximately 300 homes with a population of about 700 residents. The neighborhood boundaries are from S Ferncreek Avenue on the West, to Groveland Avenue, Cloverlawn Avenue and Warwick Place on the East, to E Gore Street on the North, to just South of Curry Ford Road on the South.
Homes For Sale in Bel Air - Orlando, Florida
About Bel Air in Orlando, Florida
Home for sale in Bel Air Orlando Florida are listed on this site for the following subdivisions:
Bel Air, Bel Air Hills, Bel Air Manor, Bel Air Shores