Wekiva in Longwood, Florida
is a peaceful golf community of just over 2000 homes and condos. The Wekiva area (also known as the Wekiva-Hunt Club Area) and community are best known for the Wekiva Springs State Park which is located on the north side of Wekiva. The Wekiva area is a great area for families and is located within the sought after Lake Brantley High School district.
Wekiva Real Estate Information
Wekiva in Longwood is situated 15 miles north of downtown Orlando and 37 miles northeast of Disney World. Nestled between Lake Brantley and the west Seminole County line, Wekiva is a great place for families. Residents will enjoy the golf course, local library, or a canoe ride on the famous Wekiva River.
- Homes For Sale in Wekiva range in price from $125,000 to over $400,000.
- Number of homes sites in Wekiva: 2027
- Homes Built: 1974 - 1994
- Location: 15.2 miles north of downtown Orlando Florida
- Sell Your Home in Wekiva
Wekiva Features and Amenities:
- Community Center
- Picnic Area
- Children’s Play Set - Tot Lot
- Tennis Courts
- Baseball Fields
- Homeowners' Association - membership required
- The Wekiva HOA website has community information, contacts and events
Public Schools For Wekiva:
- Wekiva Elementary
- Teague Middle
- Lake Brantley High