Mandarin in Longwood, Florida
is a community of 287 homes located in the Markham Woods area of Seminole County Florida. The Mandarin community is popular with people who are looking for great schools and larger home lots. The larger lots give a feeling of space and provide extra space for those who may have boats or RVs to park. See the pride of home ownership as you drive the rolling hills throughout the community.
Mandarin Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Mandarin range in price from $250,000 to over $600,000.
- Number of homes sites in Mandarin: 287
- Homes built: 1978 - 2008
- Home sizes: 1,800 to over 4,600 Sq Ft
- Lot sizes: .32 to 2.52 acres
- Location: 14.5 miles north of Downtown Orlando, Florida
- Sell Your Home in Mandarin
Mandarin Features and Amenities:
- Homeowners' Association - optional $100 per year
- Connected to the Seminole Wekiva Trail
Schools for Mandarin:
- Woodlands Elementary
- Markham Woods Middle
- Lake Mary High
Homes for Sale in Mandarin - Longwood, Florida
The main roads in the Mandarin are Crowley Cir, Dixon Rd, Judith Pl, Long Pond Dr, Rutledge Rd, Sunwood Blvd, Sunwood Dr, Sunshine Tree Blvd, Walden Pond Cv.