Alaqua in Longwood, Florida
is a guard gated luxury golf home community located in Longwood Florida. Alaqua is situated 17 miles north of downtown Orlando and 41 miles northeast of Disney World. Alaqua is considered one of the premier golf and country club communities in all of Seminole County Florida.
Alaqua Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Alaqua range in price from $750,000 to over $3,000,000.
- Number of homes in Alaqua: 210
- Homes Built: 1986 - 2005
- Location: 17.4 miles north of downtown Orlando Florida
- Sell Your Home in Alaqua
Alaqua Features and Amenities:
- 18-Hole Golf Course - Gary Player designed
- Country Club
- Guard Gated Community
- Homeowners' Association - membership required
- For HOA information, contact Sentry Management at: 407-788-6700
Public Schools for Alaqua:
- Heathrow Elementary
- Markham Woods Middle
- Lake Mary High
With the natural beauty of the land and world-class amenities, Alaqua offers its residents the finest. From its inviting entrance made from a collage of Arkansas field stones with waterfalls cascading over the Alaqua name, to its 28,000 square foot clubhouse offering a place to entertain. The golf course designed by golf legend Gary Player.