The Crossings in Lake Mary, Florida
is a residential community of 1400 homes located in Lake Mary Florida. The Crossings is situated 17 miles north of downtown Orlando and 28 miles northeast of Disney World. The homes in The Crossings were built from 1985 to 1991 and are contemporary in style.
The Crossings Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in The Crossings range in price from $150,000 to over $300,000.
- Number of homes in The Crossings: 1400
- Homes Built: 1985 - 1991
- Location: 17.4 miles north of downtown Orlando
- Sell Your Home in The Crossings
The Crossings Features and Amenities:
- Steps away from the Cross Seminole Trail
- Homeowners Association - membership required
- The Crossings HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
Schools for The Crossings:
- Northwest Cluster Elementary School
- Greenwood Lakes Middle
- Lake Mary High
Magnolia Plantation is one of Central Florida's most desirable communities, featuring a gated entrance, playground, beautiful palms and mature landscaping. This beautiful "back to nature" setting North of Orlando offers large one-half to one-acre custom estate home sites. You can choose from wooded conservation areas or golf view sites. A large nature park area, 18 hole championship golf course and clubhouse are available to residents.
Homes For Sale in The Crossings - Lake Mary, Florida
More About The Crossings in Lake Mary, Florida
The Crossings homes for sale are listed on this site for the following subdivisions:
The Crossings, Lakewood at the Crossings, Reserve at the Crossings, Crossings at Silver Lakes, Remington Oaks at The Crossings, Sheffield