Spring Valley in Altamonte Springs, Florida
is situated 10 miles north of the heart of downtown Orlando. Spring Valley was first settled in the 1960's. This upscale community has lovely tree lined streets and the 84 acre Spring Lake. The homes in Spring Valley were developed throughout the 1960's with others following later.
Spring Valley Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Spring Valley range in price from $200,000 to over $1,000,000.
- Number of homes in Spring Valley: 470
- Homes Built: 1965 - 1991
- Location: 9.6 miles N of Downtown Orlando, conveniently located near Uptown Altamonte, shopping, entertainment, and major highways: Interstate-4 and 436.
- Sell Your Home in Spring Valley
Spring Valley's Features and Amenities:
- Fishing pier/dock with boat ramp access to the 84 acre skiable Spring Lake
- Family park with a picnic pavilion and BBQ facility
- Basketball & tennis courts
- Homeowners Association - membership is optional
- $260.00 annual fee includes access to: Dock, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- The Spring Valley HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
- Spring Valley - Community Video
Schools for Spring Valley:
- Elementary School - Spring Lake Elementary
- Middle School - Milwee Middle
- High School - Lyman High
Homes for sale in Spring Valley
More about Spring Valley in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Spring Valley homes for sale are listed on this site for the following subdivisions: Spring Valley, Spring Valley Farms, and Spring Valley Club