Country Creek in Altamonte Springs
As Country Creek Parkway winds under the moss draped trees and over a quaint covered bridge, it leads you into a cul-de-sac community located approximately 9.5 miles from downtown Orlando. Situated in the southwest corner of Seminole County, Country Creek is just minutes from I-4 and the new John Land 414 Expressway.
Country Creek Real Estate Information
- Homes For Sale in Country Creek range in price from $150,000 to over $300,000
- Homes built from 1984 - 1995
- Five neighborhoods with over 600 single family homes.
- Two neighborhoods with 160 townhome villas, most with garages.
- Traditional architecture is used throughout Country Creek, with a variety of stucco, siding, brick and stone facades.
- Sell Your Home in Country Creek
Country Creek Features and Amenities:
- A Clubhouse, Two Pools, Basketball court, Two Tennis courts, Two Racquetball courts, Four Playgrounds, Gazebo, Three Picnic areas, Walking trails, WiFi at both Pools and Clubhouse
- Country Creek boarders Lake Lotus Park, a City of Altamonte Springs nature preserve, with some homes backing up to the preserve and lake
- Homeowners' Association - membership required
- The Country Creek HOA website has community information, contacts and events.
- The HOA is managed by Sentry Management, 407-788-6700; Onsite Clubhouse Office, 407-295-6881
- Country Creek - Video Drive Through
Schools for Country Creek:
- Bear Lake Elementary
- Teague Middle
- Lake Brantley High
Homes For Sale in Country Creek - Altamonte Springs, Florida