RE/MAX YourOrlando.com Team
Is a group of top real estate agents serving the Orlando, Florida area. We are NOT a call center from some far away land—we know the Orlando real estate market because we live, work, play, and raise our families here. We know Orlando real estate!
We pride ourselves on staying on the cutting edge of all things related to buying and selling homes in the Orlando area. Our online expertise and marketing systems are your advantage to a successful and prosperous real estate transaction. Earning your confidence and trust through our experience, knowledge, and professionalism is our first priority.
Our Coverage Area
Centered in downtown Orlando, Florida, USA, we cover most areas within a 35-mile radius of downtown Orlando. There is no need to call multiple agents from multiple websites, we can help you buy or sell any home in the Orlando Metro area.
YourOrlando.com is a real estate website designed with the sole purpose of providing home buyers and sellers with the information they need to make a more informed real estate decision. Whether you're looking for the best homes for sale or the best communities in the Orlando Florida area, you will find it here. If you are looking for news about what’s going on in the Orlando real estate market, we use Twitter, Facebook, and our real estate blog to keep our customers informed.
Have a questions about the Orlando real estate market? Contact us now and we'll get you the answers.
- Homes for sale—we have ALL Orlando area real estate listings here. That’s right, our real estate listings search engine lets you search ALL of the homes for sale that are currently available for sale in the Orlando area through Orlando’s multiple listing service (MLS). This website includes all listings from all real estate companies that use the Mid Florida MLS. There is no need to search multiple websites for listings since we have everything right here. We can help you with any real estate listing in the Orlando area.
- Community information—are you looking for information about the areas of town and neighborhoods in the Orlando area? Are you looking for the best communities and the best zip code to live? Maybe you’re looking for a home on a golf course, or a gated community, or maybe a waterfront home on a large lake, we are here to help you find just what you’re looking for. Our community information is constantly being updated with user ratings, photos and videos. If you need help choosing the best neighborhood for your new home, we are always here to help.
Our team of agents are experienced in most types of real estate transactions. Our specialty is working with buyers and sellers of residential real estate in the Greater Orlando Florida area. Each of our agents has particular strengths, but our team's strengths are in:
- Buyer Representation—we can help you purchase any home listed for sale in the Orlando Florida area. That’s right, it doesn’t matter who listed the property, or what real estate company’s sign is in the front yard, you can simply contact us with an address or an MLS number – and we’ll do the work for you.
- We will help you locate the best community for your new home.
- We will help you determine a purchase price and prepare the purchase contract.
- We will help you negotiate the best purchase price and terms.
- We will help you facilitate the due diligence and inspection process.
- We will help you finalize the closing and transfer of ownership into your name.
- Best of all—our service is typically FREE to you, since the seller usually pays our fee.
- Seller Representation—we will help you through the entire home selling process, including:
- Pricing the home correctly to maximize profit while avoiding the pitfalls of overpricing.
- Pre-market inspections and preparations.
- Move planning
- Staging the home for buyers
- Buyer screening and showing safety
- Purchase contract review and negotiations
- Handling buyer’s inspection problems
- Closing, transfer of ownership, and safe transfer of funds.
- Support after the sale
- Have a question? Contact us now and we'll answer all of your home selling questions.
- International Sales—if you live outside the U.S. and want to buy or sell a property in the Orlando Florida area, or anywhere else in the U.S., we can help. We specialize in helping people from around the world purchase properties in the Orlando Florida area. We can facilitate almost every step of the purchase process online. We offer video property tours, online transaction tools, and other services that you will find invaluable while buying or selling real estate in Orlando.
- Sales Outside of the United States—we have a network of trusted real estate agents in many countries around the world. If you have an interest in purchasing real estate outside the U.S., we may have a trusted agent there who is ready to help.
Is to be the number #1 real estate resource in the Orlando Florida area. Whether you are buying or selling a home in the Orlando area, we promise to combine good old-fashioned service with cutting-edge best practices. We stay on the cutting-edge of what is happening in the real estate market while employing the best practices in all aspects of our services. In short, we strive to be the best real estate agents in the world.
Our Community Pledge
Phil Coffaro and the YourOrlando.com Team believe strongly in giving back to our community. We proudly support and pledge a portion of each of our real estate transaction to the Children's Miracle Network. We urge others to join us and the entire RE/MAX family in supporting this wonderful cause.
Our Team Owner/Leader
Phil Coffaro, ABR, BPOR, CDPE, CNE, CRS, GRI, PSA, SRS, REALTOR®
In addition to being a Florida Realtor and real estate investor, Phil is also a Florida licensed contractor, which means he can advise you on building construction quality—a huge benefit when considering the purchase of a new home.
We do our very best to keep our customers informed about what’s going on in the Orlando real estate market, and what we are doing to help buyers and sellers around the world. Follow us so we can keep you informed too.